Stöd Ukraina

Perrs blogg

Fredag 15 December 2006

One more thing

Just one more thing today. Ok, the first one I wrote just in Swedish but anyway (and maybe I will make an English copy too). Anyway, I just have to share this with someone.
What's the story, sings Oasis. Hmm. That exactely what I ask myself. I don't know exactely how much I have been telling you about my neighbour but that man (or boy) is incredible! No one can laugh like him. Sometimes it sounds like he playing intim games with his girlfriend (or her with him) but this guy have exactly the same laugh when he is alone in his room. I have been living here since mid August and he moved in like a month later. And since than I have heard this laugh. Soo high, soo hystaricaly and many times with the phrase "Oh myyyyyyy God!" afterwards.
I guess these are the possibilities:
Either he watch some series on his computer screen like friends, Desperate Housewifes, OC (actually not OC, that one is not that funny), Seinfield, The Simpsons or something.
Or he plays some reeeaaally funny game om Playstation.
Or he is just strange.
Or he have these sex games...
...whit himself too!!???
Hm, I stop now!
Dela med andra:    

Kommentarer
Busylizzy säger:
Påminner mig om min granne i NY. Jag bodde i ett ockuperat hus och min granne var en scizofren serietecknare med multipla personligheter. Visste aldrig vem jag talade med när vi träffades i huset. Det var rätt synd om honom...kunde höra hur de olika personerna grälade på varandra... en del var riktigt otrevliga. Så din granne verkar rätt stabil i sammanhanget...
Postat 2006-12-16 10:44  Anmäl

Skriv kommentar
Arkivet