Stöd Ukraina

Perrs blogg

Torsdag 16 November 2006

Edinburgh part two

Oups! Almost forgot. Here is the second and the last part of our trip to Edinburgh.
First night of two. We went to The Tron, a fearly nice kind of student pub/club. We didn't get much clubing done there but it was cheap drinks and good music. There was even a live band playing but it costed to see them so we skipped that. Ok, so what did we do there. We were supposed to have dinner there, Marco and Rahel orded there food and got it. But when me and Caroline were going to do the same The Tron chef had run away. So insted we went to an Italian restaurant and had a good dinner there. The wine tasted nice and so did the food. Then we returned to the Tron just to get a few bevs and than leave for Edinburgh's nightlife. Went in to the first nice pub we saw. ended that visit with chating to two Dutch girls. Then we followed them to a club but our deligation left as first that we understood that this club was EMPTY. And that was something we realised very fast. In fact we left after two minutes.
Find two other bars, one that played Placebo. Me and Marco stayed. The streanges thing happened. In the bar I started to chat with Leanne Mac-something from the Shetland Islands. Ok, she was just borned there but anyway. Exotic. But that was not the strange thing. The strange thing was that she had lived in Sweden for a year or so. First she said she had lived in Sundsvall but after a while she connfessed that really, she had lived in Ånge. That is NOT a very big place. Before me and Marco went home to sleep she said that she missed the green and calm countryside of Sweden.
Otherwise, some of the big things this day was that Marco and Rahel got the results of there exams they had done in late August.

Next day we did some sighteseeing. Meet Mel Gibson's stand in (or stunt man) from Breaveheart. He wanted to tell us a lot of stories. We listened to some of them and then went for the castle. Later it was time for some whiskey lessons. (Thats what you can see some part of at one of the pictures). Nice to hear about the history and then have the chanse to try some. Me and Marco went for Islay tray. After I think I will stick to that the smokie ones are my favorites. Yeah.
So what does Per think of whiskey?
Talisker and Laphroaig is my favorites.
Jack Daniels is fairly easy to drink and then comes all the rest.

Have probably forgot to tell you a lot but now you know a bit of what we did in Edinburgh.

Laters
Dela med andra:    

Skriv kommentar
Arkivet