Stöd Ukraina

Laurals blogg

Lördag 24 Mars 2007

When in PtA, do it the Australian way

22nd March: driving from Adelaide 2 Port Augusta to meet Sam's parrents, n do other stuff 2, like going to the local Pub, and drink yee liver blue and party ur arse red!! ( Im not quite sure what that means though... :) ) Weather: Rainy, and bloody cold!!!

23rd of March: Australian breakfast: Crumpets with honey and Veggie-mite. Crumpet is a spongy lookin waffle, and vegie-mite is a black salthy thing that is really healthy 4 yah. Anyways, they both contain a lot of vitamin B, and yeist. Also, we saw a side of Australia which I haven't seen b4....the outback!!! :)) We went 4 a drive in the desert, n it was
B-E-A-utiful!!!! I loved it! The sky was rockin blue, the sand was bitchin orange, the day was perfekt! Then we went for a drive around PtA, and: climbed a watertower, dipped our toes in the water, n saw the "flying doctors". The day ended with a lot of mud between em toes, and we liked it! ;) (when i say we here...i mean me, mysel, and I...not Lo! ;)

24th of March: Up with the sun, and out in the wilderness as we head of 2 "Flynders rangers". It is a national park with anything BUT flat landscape. We were on top of the hills, and deep down in the valleys, and it was amazing, gorgeous, simply incredable!!! Really, there r no words 2 describe the beauty of it! This was the real outback, this was the real Australia, this was the part when nature was all over me...literally! Australia has no mosquitos (yeii!! :)) But instead they have flies...rude flies that will sit on u, and not fly away when u move! Then they have giant intimidating black ants...scary....n they have 2 kinda kanguroos...red ones, and euro kanguroos. We saw emus...kanguroos, emus, emus, eagles, sheep....even more sheep, kanguroos, kanguroos, and more....well, i think u get it now.

We had a nice lunch in the dried out creek (if u dont take the flies in2 consideration :) ) We had Barbie (BBQ 4 u europeans :) ) It was lovely! I loved it. After lunch we went 4 a walk along an abouriginal trail, n saw some carvings on the walls.....we went deep in2 the valleys n saw bies fiest on water, n I smelled a Gum tree...gum tree is basically eucalyptus trees...but they dont smell nice...they dont. I expected this fantastic smell...but it was more of a, funky smell. Anyways, as we ended the day n headed of on our way home we saw the sun set oer the hills. And after a nice "ice cream stop" the day was ended perfectly!

Well, Im off 2 relax with the rest of the Aussies....oh how I love the laid back Australian mentality!!! :))

G'nite mates, n remember that I love u all!!

Love, L
Dela med andra:    

Skriv kommentar
Arkivet