Stöd Ukraina

Laurals blogg

Måndag 19 Mars 2007

On our way Down..under ;)

First I wanna apologize about the lack of pictures (but i can assure yall that they will b added later) as we r experiencing some technical problems, but we have a set of equiped monkeys working on it as we speak ;) and i just wanna apologize for the many spellin misstakes that will occure....for my defence I operate at a different keyboard and i have adapted 2 well 2 the aussie "laziness" than is good for me ;)

Note bene: ((Ln) stands for Lauras notepad, Lo is Louise, La is Laura)

With that said and done, let me tell ya about ma trip.

I was calm....very calm, disturbingly calm. I don't know why..perhaps it was becouse of the adventure, because of the company, or cuz ive outgrown ma fears. Whatever it was, it doesnt matter, I passed 26 hours of flying without any tranquilizers or other pills. Hurray! :)

We flew from sweden on the 16th at 7PM, and landed in Paris 2.5 hours later. The flight went aldright, "Planet var forsenat men det gjorde inget eftersom att Laura underholl kon och Louise med trevligt mens-prat" (extract from Lauras notepad) ;) Later on "the \y continued the flight by analyzing ads in the magazine.....all of the ads sucked, and Laura started her takeover of the ad business" (Ln)

The flight was french...very French, Infact it was so French that u couldnt separate the English from the French ;) Even our Swedish tuned French by ze fin of ze flight...oui!!

"Laura roffade at sig all mat och gick ut po jakt efter mer...po Lo's tallrik. Efter att ha upptackt att Lo bits gick La till retrett med en ynka bit ost."

Resan var valdigt produktiv, Vi uppfann manga nya ord, tex kunde vi konatatera att (efter mkt noggrann undersokning) att Lo ar "Pinnsmal", vilket man latt kan 'forglomma" och att det finns valdigt trevliga "flightstuarter".

Som ni ser kan man hinna med mkt po 1h (uppskattad tid, enligt La)
Eftersom att Lo inte har en klocka med sig maste vi forlita oss po Lauras utomordentliga tidsuppfattning. (realtid: =2...nej, -1...nej...nu forvirrar Lo La med sitt snack omn realtid. So i guess that U'll never know what time it was...Muahahahahah!!! ;) )

We didnt have much time in Paris, so we hurried on2 the next flight that would take us to Singapore. With our jaws 2 the floor, we passed by 1st class, than 2nd class, and ended up in 3rd class with broken TV screens, and a very nice "flight stuart" that we liked 2 call Maurice (pic incerted later) For 12 h we traveled on this gigantic flight which accordin 2 Lo was "nice", but more of a nightmare 2 La as she had no legspace at all due 2 a tiny black box under the f\seat infront of her. But we managed 2 drag ourselves through the flight, and soon we discovered the magnificent Singapore. We "oowed", and "awed" over the water, the islands, and the ladscape, and then our jaws dropped when we saw the country.....it looked like a 5star resort, but that was just a public ares. The grass was green, the water was blue, the bungalows was "bunglin'" ;) It looked awsome!!!! As we steped out of the airplane we walked in2 90% water and 10%air....thats humidity! Humid, and 4 degrees at 7PM...now thats awsome! We walked around and shoped in the duty free shops, and walked out on the terrance among the catuses in the cactus garden. We were amazed, because since we left Swe, this was the most tropical, and adventures place we've seen. And it was Singapore....freakin Singapore!!!! It was amazin....simply amazin, being so far home, in such an awsome country...it was just wow! We both thought it was WOW!!!

The flight from Singapore 2 Aus was better....and worse than the previous. It was better becouse ouyr TV screens were working, so we could watch a whole lotta movies (like eg. a night at the Museum, Blood Diamond, U2 consert Live in Chicago, and a good oldie like about a boy) It was bad becouse out of the 6 hour flight there was turbulence for 3hours!!! And not just a bit bumpy-bumpy....It was REAL turbulence!!! So real that I had 2 lick of ma tea from the table, cuz ma cup was sure eampty! And at one point we dropped a whole lotta hight, and the pilot did not sound amused by that. So it is safe 2 say that it was a scary flight!

But after all that...we finally arrived 2 Australia, and went through a LOT of custedy.....We got checked by every1, everywhere!! But we didnt mind that so much, becouse the australian ppl r very friendly :)
So finally, at 7AM on the 18th of March, we arrived 2 Adelaide where Sam picked us up in his car, n we took a quick tour around town (which was still sleepin) and then went home 2 nap and watch movies all day :) So it was a pretty nice day.

So this was our 1st day.

Stay tuned 4 more updates;
Love, yLaura, and the munchkins :)
Dela med andra:    

Skriv kommentar
Arkivet