Stöd Ukraina

Emelies blogg

Lördag 2 Februari 2008

Hong Kong

Could never have had a better start of my 9 week South East Asia trip than with sweet Ben in Hong Kong. Had some amazing days in the big city with cool sight seeing (visited the golden Buddha, the Peak, Jumbo Kingdom, Symptoms of Light etc), shopping (amazing markets and malls), good food (could stay here just for the food) and loads of great night life (Hong Kongers definitely know how to party)!

A huge thanks to Captain Bensen that not just took me to great places and let me stay with him in his lovely flat (a place with an incredible view over the city and ocean - have never seen anything like that view, many swimming pools, spa, gym, bowling and pool, golf and basket courts, bars etc in the building), but also fixed me a free, business class, flight ticket to Vietnam. Thanks to that I didn’t have to spend 2 days on trains in China to get to Vietnam but instead sat sipping champagne for 2 hours before landing in Ho Chi Minh City (Saigon). Enjoyed myself to the fullest in Hong Kong and I definitely wonna go back in the future but now warmer weather and the big, week long New Year celebration are waiting in Vietnam! :P
Dela med andra:    

Skriv kommentar
Arkivet