Är Resecentrumgruppen och/eller Flygpoolen bra att köpa resa hos?

16 okt. 2011 10:36
Visningar: 4144
Jag ska köpa en resa och tittar runt hos flera resebutiker på nätet. Är Resecentrumgruppen och Flygpoolen bra?
Av Daytona
16 okt. 2011 18:27
Har köpt resor av resecentrumgruppen 2 gånger, och inga problem för oss iallafall.
16 okt. 2011 20:56
Bra att få höra dina erfarenheter! Nu slumpade det sig så att jag gick in på Ethiopian airlines hemsida, och där var resan lika billig, därför bokade jag dirket hos dem.
22 aug. 2012 18:44
Har bokat från resecentrumgruppen och det funkade fint. Fick inte biljetten inom tiden det enligt de själva skulle ta (48h) men eftersom de svarar snabbt på mail så var det inte något större problem för mig.
Av Evdim15
24 maj 2013 12:42
Warning!!!!

just now we had a problem with the RESECENTRUMGRUPPEN.
We booked ticket more than 1 month ago but we did a mistake with one of the letter of my wife lastname but im not sure about it.
We sent them many emails and also calle many times, and they sent us email telling that it will cost 850kr for this.
Secondly we called again to ask how to pay it but they said that it cost only 250kr, thirdly they said that it will cost nothing.
so we was waiting for weeks for the correct ticket but we diditn recieved anything so we called again and they said that it will cost 1450kr again.
But when my wife talk to them how to pay it, they said that the old ticket cant use anymore so they recomend us to buy new ticket which is we did and pay for the new ticket.
We waited for 2 days for the new ticket and that time we called the berlin airline and asked if it possible to fix the ticket and they said that the agency can do that without cost anything.
So i called back again to the agency and they said that airberlin is incorrect,
and everytime we called they almost doesnt want to talk to us and we had to call many times but still they had alot of alibi.
Now were still thinking that they just simply stole some money from us and destroy our holiday.
So we just wanted to warn all of you to stay away from this agency.
Best regards,
Julie and Eugeny