Stöd Ukraina

Hanna_as blogg

Fredag 30 November 2007

Friday

Finally it's fridary! I have been working all week so I'm looking forward to have a weekend off! My plans for the weekend are not quite ready jet, but on sunday are we some girls that is going to an outlet to do some shopping!!
I"m NOT going to buy anything....Hmm.. Well maybe... :)
I'm trying to find out what course I'm going to take... I think I found a interesting, basic drawing... We'll se...
It's funny how fast the time is going, the other day I saw thet I've been here for 100 days!!! Thats crayzy!!
But I like it here and I'm verry happy whit my host family, the are not rich and glamarous, but they are so friendly and always wants the best for me! I here the others talk about there host parents, and then I just fell so happy about mine and that I ended up here...
And I have the best in front of me- Paris in februari and a cruise in april! It can't be any better!
But I miss my family att home so much, most my little sister... It's hard to leave your'e hole lifa and just bolt... I have a horse at home to and I miss him so much sometimes that I don't know what to do...So I started to take riding lessones here! They are expensive, but worth it! It was my life at home, and now it's at least a part of my life here.

Well it smells like it's time for dinner! See ya!
Dela med andra:    

Kommentarer
Nicolas säger:
Hi Hanna, nice to read about your adventure over there!
Postat 2007-12-06 09:23  Anmäl

Skriv kommentar
Arkivet
Visa alla

Senaste inläggen

My life as an Au-Pair
16 år sedan
Paris!!!
16 år sedan
Good Night!
16 år sedan
Friday