Stöd Ukraina

Prtextochbilds blogg

Torsdag 28 April 2022
Resealbum: Visit Sweden

Visit Sweden

If you are, as I am, a nature lover and wish to explore the Swedish westcoast you're in for a real treat!

I moved to Tjörn, which is a quite large island north of Gothenburg, with my family in 2016. Since that day I have a big smile on my lips and in my heart each and every day. Now, we are lucky enough to live a few minutes from the water, and as we live on a hill we can see the ocean from every room in our house. We also have a view of "The Golden Gate of Tjörn", more known as "Tjörnbron". 😉

It is truly inspirational to have this right outside the door and it is such a treat to be close to the sea every day. I love beeing both on, by and in the water, especially the salt sea water the westcoast is blessed with. I also love the fact that I can pick chantarelles in the forest only a few minutes away, hop on a ferry to explore yet another island, drive 10 minutes to enjoy an art exhibition, hire a kajak to experience the archipelago from the water, stroll along the harbor while having an ice cream, take the boat out to a remote place to sunbathe...

There's really no end the list and my only cancern is that not enough people will be able to enjoy all the things that Tjörn has to offer. Or rather, what the westcoast of Sweden, has to offer. To give you an idea, and maybe convince you to spend your next vacation here, I have posted some of my photos from in the album "Visit Sweden".
Enjoy!

Ps. Please remember to tag Prtextochbild if you wish to repost or otherwise use my photos. Ds.
Dela med andra:    

Skriv kommentar