Resealbum: KENYA 2012, FLYKT FRÅN VINTERN
Visningar: 128

Monkey

På morgonen, nästan 7,30 prick, kommer de över taket för frukost i trädet framför altanen.
Plats: Tiwi, Kenya
Bilden tagen: 6 februari 2012
Kommentarer
Av Switch
15 jan. 2015 09:52
The Monkeys Disgrace Three monkeys sat in a coconut tree Discussing things as they're said to be. Said one to another, "Now listen, you two, There's a certain rumor that cannot be true, That man descends from our noble race - The very idea is a disgrace. No monkey ever deserted his wife, Starved her babies and ruined her life; And you've never known a mother monk To leave her babies with others to bunk, Or pass them on from one to another Til they scarcely know who is their mother. And another thing you'll never see - A monk build a fence around a coconut tree And let the coconuts go to waste, Forbidding all other monks to taste. Why, if I put a fence around this tree, Starvation would force you to steal from me. Here's another thing a monk won't do - Go out at night and get on a stew, Or use a gun or club or knife To take some other monkey's life; Yes, Man Descended - That ornery cuss - But, brother, he didn't descend from us!"
Av Bibchen
8 feb. 2012 17:34
Favoritdjur!