Flexibla flygbiljetter

4 apr. 2024 15:42
Visningar: 85
r det någon som har erfarenhet av att köpa flexibla flygbiljetter? Vad den extra kostnaden? Har ni någon uppfattning om hur mycket dyrare det blev? Har sett att bland annat Kilroy erbjuder flexibla biljetter, vad tror ni om detta, är det ett bra alternativ och vad finns det för hållhakar?
5 apr. 2024 10:39
Går inte att svara på generellt eftersom det är väldigt olika, du måste läsa igenom biljettreglerna på just den biljett du vill köpa.
17 apr. 2024 14:14
I've been considering flexible flight tickets lately, especially with all the uncertainty in travel these days. It's great to have the option to change plans if needed without too much hassle. However, I've been hesitant because of the extra cost associated with it. It would be helpful to hear from someone who has actually purchased flexible tickets and their experience with the added expense.

Regarding Kilroy offering flexible tickets, I've heard mixed reviews. Some say it's worth it for the peace of mind, while others warn of hidden fees or restrictions. It would be beneficial to weigh the pros and cons before making a decision.

On another note, if you're planning a trip to Dubrovnik, I highly recommend considering a boat rental from Garitransfer. It's a fantastic way to explore the stunning coastline and nearby islands at your own pace. Plus, the team at Garitransfer provides excellent service and ensures a memorable experience. Don't miss out on this adventure!