Stöd Ukraina

Emelies blogg

Fredag 8 Februari 2008 - Nha Trang

Live life to the fullest!

The painful ride from Ho Chi Minh City was definitely worth - Nha Trang is completely lovely! Here I’ve had some amazing days with 30-35 degrees and clear sky from the moment I arrived. Through contacts from back home (the brother to a guy at the gym) I got free accommodation 3min walk from the beach and all the night places that is getting wild with young tourists after 9pm. But since it’s the New Year week (not New Years Eve this week - they are celebrating for a whole week, it’s mad) it’s not just backpackers that are partying hard all night long but also the locals.
Except nice hours in the crystal clear water or drinking cool cocktails (the prices make you buy few too many), I’ve been visiting some amazing paradise islands. The Thi Island where I ride ostrich – man they are quick, fed monkeys – sooo cute, pet deer and hugged elephants. The Orchid Stream Island where we did some trekking through the jungle to amazing waterfalls where we swam and jumped from cliffs. I went with cable car to the Winpearl Island where they had a huge water park, 3 times as big and fun as Skara - James and Zack went there 3 times, lol. And one day I went fishing and snorkeling at one island. I could definitely stay here for a couple of weeks but time to move on...
Rather regret what you did than what you didn’t!
Dela med andra:    

Skriv kommentar
Arkivet