Stöd Ukraina

Laurals blogg

Söndag 15 April 2007

"I went 2 Nimbin but I didnt inhale!"

From Coffs harbour (a shitty little family hole where I was forced 2 eat ma breakfast with kids playin and makin horse noises in the background) we went 2 Byron Bay, but b4 that we stoped at Nimbin....the land of stoners. U c, Nimbin is the only place in Australia where drugs r legal. So on our way 2 Byron Bay we stoped at Nnimbin 2 greet the friendly hippies ;) So how was Nimbin?! Interesting, that was smt different. Basically we just got a kick from wandering the streets of Nimbin and look at this long lost hippie culture. There wasnt much 2 do there, but we entertained ourselves by lookin at the local art, talkin 2 the locals, and having organic juice (cuz God forbid that Nimbimers would use GM on their crops os smt unhippish or civilized like that ;) )

From Nimbim we drove 2 Byron Bay where we rested at a caravan park with Live hippie entertainment! Their singing continued late in2 the nite, n the smoke commin out of their tents could b seen from miles. I went 4 a glorioutr walk at a marvelous beach in the night time, i gazed at the stars n felt the water tickle my feet! :)

That beach was the most beautiful, n amazing so far. It is peaceful, n surrounded by nature. The sand whistles under ur feet, but the waves r furious. They r great 4 surfin, n less great (or awful) 4 swimmin. They will pull u down n tear u appart.....so most of the time we just "jump waves" in the water, pity though, swimmin would have been fun.

N so here w r, our last nite in Surfers Paradise. 2day was 24 degrees, sunny n absolutlyy marvelous. I shhopped till i dropped n wandered the streets from 10-17.

Time's up!
Dela med andra:    

Kommentarer
Roy säger:
Great reading, keep on bloggin!
Postat 2007-04-16 08:12  Anmäl
Travelbug1 säger:
Oh I get flash back from my two months in Australia. I just loved Byron Bay, the beach, the people, the atmosphere :) Enjoy!
Postat 2007-04-15 16:01  Anmäl

Skriv kommentar
Arkivet